DCA SERIES (ALUMINUM)
All aluminum construction
Six-bladed propeller utilizing a cambered - twist blade design with a unique dihedral tip for higher air flow capacities at less horsepower.
Non-overloading design maintains horsepower within catalog range of static pressure, resulting in lower motor load and reduced operating costs.
Streamlined orifice insures higher air flow capacity.
Mounted in slant wall housing.
Prelubricated oversize ball bearings are double sealed, require no service.
Improved, more efficient drive assembly and super-duty neoprene belts provide longer service life.
ENERGY EFFICIENT ENCLOSED MOTORS
Heavy duty totally enclosed motors with shielded ball bearings are designed for continuous work load.
Available in two speed.
Built-in thermal overload for low-line voltage protection on all single phase motors.
1. All single speed single phase motors are dual voltage (115/230) except ¼ horsepower.
2. All ¼ horsepower single phase motors are single voltage (115 or 230).
3. Two-speed motors are single voltage (115 or 230) and not available in 11/2 horsepower.
4. Low speed capacity of two speed fans is approximately one half of maximum.
5. All three phase motors are triple voltage (200-230/460).
This item ships free via Motor Freight Carrier to almost anywhere in the Continental United States***
***On rare occasions addresses with limited access such as islands or major metropolitan areas (ie: New York City) may incur additional delivery fees; if so, you will be contacted to confirm the extra shipping cost before your order is processed.